Jaipur is a holy city that offers the perfect fusion of modern culture and ancient Indian customs, and it is gradually becoming a part of every homebuyer’s residential fantasy. Jaipur, often known as the Pink City, is a destination that appeals to people on both an aesthetic and a financial level. The city is now gradually becoming a favorite among property owners who wish to return and invest here in addition to its rich and diverse ethnic culture; such is the allure of the city.
- Mahindra SEZ – This is one of the most popular areas in Jaipur for real estate investments. Mahindra SEZ is a special economic zone formed as public-private cooperation between the state of Rajasthan and Mahindra Inc. It is regarded as one of the city’s newest and most futuristic neighborhoods. This satellite town benefits from being easily accessible to the rest of the city and from several other features. Mahindra SEZ is a wise investment due to the presence of several reputable schools and universities, accessibility to first-rate healthcare, and one of the nation’s fastest developing economic zones. In the previous several years, the value of properties in this neighborhood has greatly increased.
- Jagatpura – Due to the rapid infrastructural developments, South Jaipur has developed into one of the most coveted residential regions in Jaipur. Due to this, top city and national builders are now providing ultra-luxurious homes in Jagatpura and other South Jaipur areas at competitive prices. Jagatpura, which provides less expensive residential housing options, is a wonderful alternative for investing in residential units in Jaipur because of its outstanding access to the rest of the city via effective public transit.
- Vaishali Nagar – It is an affluent area in Jaipur, with a sizable land area. Several colonies, including Nemi Nagar Extension, Pratap Nagar, Hanuman Nagar Blocks A, B, and C, Officers Campus, and Ganga Sagar, among others, are located within the region. Vaishali Nagar is a popular choice for families since it has a large number of residential units and a wide variety of entertainment options, including movie theatres, retail centers, fine-dining restaurants, and informal eateries.
- Tonk Road – Known as a premium residential colony, Tonk Road is one of Jaipur’s most developed residential areas. It has excellent access to the city’s key locations. The Jaipur International Airport, Gandhinagar Jaipur Railway Station, and Sitapura Industrial Area are all within a few kilometers away.
- Sitapura Industrial Area – In the past several months, Sitapura Industrial Area has received a lot of attention. A new industrial area called Sitapura will accommodate more than 1300 small and big businesses in a variety of industries, including handicrafts, jewelry, clothing, chemicals, food processing, manufacturing, information technology, and business process outsourcing. An enormous 750 billion is anticipated to be invested in total in this field.
- Malviya Nagar – One of the newer places in South Jaipur is Malviya Nagar, which is near other well-liked neighborhoods including Jagatpura, Jawahar Nagar, Durgapura, and Sanganer. Additionally, there are several cabs and auto rickshaws in this area.
- C-Scheme – The aristocracy of Jaipur have traditionally favored the C-Scheme, one of the city’s most exclusive areas. C-Scheme is a fantastic option if you’re searching for an opulent residential neighborhood in the center of Jaipur, yet one that is remote and has lots of greenery. It is one of the most important real estate markets in Jaipur, Rajasthan. C-Scheme is not only a very upscale residential area but also has access to facilities. It is a short distance from Statue Circle and MI Road.
- Mansarovar – Mansarovar, one of the largest residential colonies in the city, is quite popular with families. Mansarovar provides a lifestyle comparable to that of the major metropolises because of its high-rise housing complexes. Up until 2010, it even maintained the distinction of being “Asia’s largest colony.” Nine sectors make up the residential area, each of which is filled with a variety of shops, restaurants, theatres, and other establishments.